About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY 2013

assalamualaikum


Happy New Year dear friends ! 2012 ended safely without any ending of the world of whatsoever .Honestly, I only believe this when it comes to "ramalan hari kiamat" that Rasulullah tu kekasih Allah yet he doesnt know when will kiamat will be so yess kiamat tu akan tiba .Terserah padaNya when will it be . Persiapkanlah diri utntuk Hereafter and seriously this is note to self too ..

Well enough of that . So I wanna talk about MY 2012 . A lot of thing ! I repeat A LOT OF THINGS happened during the 12 months period . Starting from the "lifeless period of SPM LEAVERS" and I went to work at Guardian .It was an experienced joyful moments .I met a lot of people and new friends .as well dramas happened all over the store .lol Then the devastating SPM result but alhamdulillah rezeki manusia lain2 ,i got in Asasi Tesl ,my desired programme and alhamdulillah I survived the first sem and again i met a lot of new people who later becomes a group of people that means a lot to me :') And yes im referring to you my Doos .Not to mention ,in 2012 , I conquered a year with the lovable .That guy *sigh I do love him with all heart .Just that I hope he understands why do I put a gap in our relationship .Not gonna tell now .


My resolutions for 2013 are always the same as last year generally just that I hope that can upgrade those resolutions to a higher level .

Firstly towards my one and only God ,Allah SWT ,i am hoping for His guidance in making me into a better person .Always be under His blessing ,will try to fill in the flaws I mistakenly done in my ibadah .

Then to my family , They are just to precious to me . I want to always be a daughter that can be proud of .A daughter that got His blessing by the parents redha to her .

To him, how jerk I might be sometimes ,you are still relevant to me . nuffsaid.It will always rain in my heart.

Obviously  to myself , to love me more and to love me more in other word ,not to hurt myself just to please people

Happy New year uools ..2012 is a book full with colours and lets paint the 2013 with brighter colours ;) Insya Allah



No comments:

Post a Comment