About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Friday, January 11, 2013

assalamualaikum

 Such  A HECTIC week it has been .with a lot of things going on ,mostly the depressing one,Ive successfully passed through the week with a breath .Alhamdulillah .


It doesnt matter what life has for me ,as long as I have my family  ,friends and most importantly , HIM with me ,I'll be just fine .Only HIM is the best company when you feel no one stand besides you .. So  by next week ,I have to start working on my demonstrative speech .what is that ? Pernah tengok art attack tak ? Welll demo speech is a bit like that .you demonstrate to people anything that would be beneficial to them .So I ve decided to go with the desk organizer .you now ,mcam bekas tempat letak barang ,but using recycled things such as the milk cartons. Gonna update the final outcome after I've done with it of course :D


See you guys soon . is taking  a deep breath in conquering the weeks coming ! HWAITINGG

No comments:

Post a Comment