About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAY !

Assalamualaikum

it feels super good to be home ! I can say that this is a gift from Him after a massive tiring weeks before .Dengan semua orang kelam kabut with assignment yang nampak gaya mcam taknak habis ,this holiday is a chance for us or particularly myself to be tranquiled and stay away from the havoc of works *and some inner conflict that Alhamdulillah is been solved for a while .*Tapi sebenarnya tak pun ,Banyak je kerja menanti cuti ni tapi buat sikit2 laa 

So I just got back from Johor and terasa ralat yang teramat sebabnya Gammarians buat gathering ,bukan sekali tapi DUA KALI and I cannot make it .Both of the gatherings .Same goes with meeting my babes .But this thrusday katanya mahu berjumpa di KLCC ,Insya Allah kalau diizinkanNya dan of course ibu bapa ,haha pergi la.rindu sangat dah dengan semua :') Dont think that I forget each one of u okay just because I have other friends .Equally loved.Equally in my heart.No doubt .

So again ,tinggal lagi berapa minggu je before asasi ends .And I cant bear my mind to even think when the day comes .The day i will remember the whole asasi as memories ,where once being surrounded by wonderful people that i wish dont wish to forget and more than willing to meet again . I will cherish the moments that left ,so I wont regret any bit of it later

*Okay kesat air mata . :) As for now ,nak buat sikit2 yang tertunggak tu ,lepas tu baru boleh tenang tengok drama ke movie ke running man yg byak gile aku ambik2 dan download dekat kampus hee .So long everyone :) Happy holiday :D yang dah masuk balik tu ,belajau rajin2  kay :)
Making faces with Niena .nampak tak muka letih masing2 tapi nak jugak ber selca .semua serabut masalh yang sama ! WRITINGGGG hahaha glad we submitted it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment