About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Saturday, December 29, 2012

assalamualaikum

 Salam its been really really long and I ve been on hectic with all he never ending assigments briefing and all this loads assignment ill only start right after the mid term break .O h yeh Im on my mid term sem break for a week .Masuk sekali dengan cuti Krismas so going back to Mawar only on January 1 .Things have get much better through the weeks .Since im a new resident of the "new" room .How is that eh  ? haha Well nuff said tht I get reunited with the Doos .We actually get a room together so yes life in campus can never be more perfect when they are here with me :')

Cakap pasal assignment *sighh This time around ,we have to do a lot of speaking and "showing off" sebab ada drama class ehich obviously kitorang kene get involve cause it is core subject walaupun takde final exam .And there is literature where we will learn poems ,old English ,classic dramas and novels .And there will be poem making assignment.Drama lagi banyak assignment dia .tak masuk other courses So yahh wish me to stay healthy till the end of this semester cause Im sure im gonna drained by the end of the sem .

 Guys of the new C :)
 The original C sem 1 members :D

aND THIS ? GOT MYSELF AND THE dOOS A FRIENDSHIP RING :') I ALWAYS LOVE THEM 

No comments:

Post a Comment