About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Monday, October 15, 2012

The end of one chapter

assalamualaikum :D

Too late maybe to tell you guys that Im home for semester break ! Well,actually my semester break started on 8/10/2012 since the papers ended early that other programmes .Many might not be satisfied but have some pity for us for we had straight seven days of papers from 2/10 till 7/10 so does it kinda fair to us  ? hee Whatsoever it is ,Rasa kejap jee dah 4 bulan Ive been in the Faculty of Education ,UITM .Its a super great semester for me for it left me with a great memories to be treasured and to be smiled each time I think of it .

First of all ,though my result was not excellent last year ,but then I know that its indeed SPM is not the end of your life .Rezeki tu Allah tentukan ,kite cuma kene tawakal dan percaya .InsyaAllah ! Secondly ,I was proud myself that I got into the course that I really want that is TESL.And the fact that i got in because of the successful of the interview .alhamdulillah :) And it turns out,though lotsa people tend to say English is easy ,its actually more than words . Daily pronunciation ? The moment kite kononnye bangga speaking English time zaman sekolah dulu bilaa aku belajar aku malu sendiri sebab bnyak pronunciation yg SALAH ! haha whatsoever it is , Tak terlalu burdening since I love English .Its just that ,never ending assignments tu yang buat den lelah skit .Okay move on , This is the group for the first semester which is the Group C :)

Consisted of 6 guys out of 25 students in the class ,probably I can say  a sempoi class that sometimes has it own internal complications and misunderstandings(probably little fights and live in certain tribes too ) but other than that ,they are the best classmates :) Took some time to get to know them as it for me sampai Ani cakap yang dia takut nak approach aku sebab muka garang nak makan orang heee


Then there comes ,the reasons why they are so much sweet memories were made during the first semester of the year :') The Baby Doos ! 
Commonly people acknowledge Baby boo is it ? Tapi dah biase sangat ! haha why Doo ? Sebab kitorang suka kacau dodol ? kacau dodol apekah ? *villain laugh



First mini pic to the left ,my classmates ,also the baby Doos members ,Niena wearing pink ,that Farah aka Faroro ,and then Julia aka Julilo ^^ (maya karin doppleganger) ,second pic ,there's Nappie one in bandana and Lea .Those two girls has been mentioned during my first month staying in Uitm .Oh yess I really lap them ^^ and also Huda .hmm hmm .Saje je last day pakai baju kurung ,amik berkat wahahha

Then ,that Monday,which is a day after final ended ,we hang out between the Doos ! Met at Sunway Pyramid at 2 pm (lebih skit ) hee biasela orang Melayu .we gone for ice skating ,then karaoke till our throat hurt ,then gone for archery .It was awesome and another memory to be remembered :) I love you guys Baby Doos ! If it wasnt because of me ,Takde Doos nii .haha sorry bragging hee



Niena tak join ,she went back to Johor shortly after our last paper .So on the next day,me has this feeling of going to cry and missing them like seriously .hmm .I am seriously having the time of my life .It never cross my mind that I am forgetting the best friends im having right now here ,but it just that ,these girls are the girls where I share my stories there and we even sleep together and the first thing I see after i wake up evry morning is their sleeping faces so its impossible to say that sometimes they feel closer to me .but my babes *including Mok ofcos still own a special place in my heart.Just that these girls also own one ,in a different chamber .haa gitulahhh kalau nak didescribekan haha 

So yah this semester break,Hello lifeless ! bangun lambat,online ,tengok ceiling ,makan tido balik ! GOSH 
CREDIT PICS TO  Kiera and Lilo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment