About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Thursday, October 4, 2012

:D

assalamualaikum

Its been a while .OH no Probably more than a while since my last updates .Oh well Im just too busy treasuring and enjoying the moments of my campus life .That is not by that kind of "enjoy". Im having fun studying ,hanging out with my friends ,and im treasuring every moment of it  .First ,I just need the understanding from him to understand that I need my space .BADLY !

Well enough about the entry  of that .Let my heart keeps it .So this week is my final week .My final exam started from this Monday till this Sunday and by the end of this week which is Sunday ,Im officially ends my first semester of the Foundation in TESL .But hold the breath of the 2 months holiday because Im going to stay in Mawar untill Wednesday .This is because (nmpak tak aku guna discourse markers ? Miss Leele mohon tengok :p) Im going to spend the days with da girls here before heading back to Cheras
Feels like baru semalam aku homesick nangis and kene culture shock datang sini tapi sekarang Alhamdulillah dah nak abis first sem :')


Aku tk target banyak untuk first sem punye pointer enough with 3.0 InsyaAllah





Di atas adalah result sehari sebelum kami final
 .Memusing carik Setia City Mall Last2 ketemu juaa .. Oh yess BTW this is my mates  .. Cita die rapatnye kami sampaikan aku bukak mata everyday nampak dorang terbungkang tido .haha love them all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment