About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A story of the heart

assalamualaikum

Lately ,ive been a burden to someone called him .I would love to state why do I do that but im just out of words because it hardly any reasons why did I do that.I tend to ignore him and spend lesser time with him when I know all he wants is meet me, interact with me but I hardly give him space to do that .Its just that ,the natural life flowof mine nowadays restrict him from approaching me .But though i know im the blamed one and hardly has any right or permission to request for something ,its just that I hope he understands me instead of trying to push me to let him approaching me .I have life here with new friends and tonnes of works to be done till I sometimes dont think texting ,meeting or calling with him is an important thing to do .I would love to enjoy,travel and experience this new life of mine and treasure it as much as I can .Well while I can .I just hope ive been given a complete toleration  by giving me a space.Its been said all times and that just never change. no changes that  can makes me feel not guilty whenever I had to reject anything in form of "approaching "from him like what I feel all the time now .Yes a complete guilt whenever that happens is .But in this heart,no want know the feeling of longing of him .I am missing him like crazy and  still loving him like i before and it never any lesser than that. and i do trust my heart.Yes ,your loved ones that you might say ignorant ,selfish cruel bad whatsoever might face the same conflict as me .Its not like we are no longer have the heart,but we are facing this major self-issue .and its not like we are not hurting like you guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment