About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Deep wonder

assalamualaikum

Seriously, all of a sudden ,yesterday I woke up from my sleep and then wondering what Ive been doing here in UiTm Shah Alam for these nearly 3 months of being here .And starting from today,there's gonna be JUST another 4 weeks before the final exam and truthfully speaking ,I never give my all out during my study in here and I start to worry . And today Madam Ruqayya makes me more realised from my deep relax and sleep and an inner feeling asks me to start messing up myself and study hard  .Alhamdulillah well the thought had come but i just hope i could score .Masuk sini kononnya duk canang satu kampung masuk U tapi dah dapat opportunity macam waste it for granted .Memanglaa aku banyak buat assignment sume tapi pengisian about learning is still near to empty . Its not that i cant understand a thing but I know its not enough

Ya Allah I hope for Your guide to give me will to study and fight for what I want .Insya Allah .

No comments:

Post a Comment