About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The day it speaks

assalamualaikum

Today is I so cannot remember minggu keberape berada di rumah ,yang pasti ,I got another one full month before sem 2 starts .Before Im looking forward my sem 2 ,I better look forward on how my final exam result going to be. I just expect for a minimum of 3.0 .Would be much grateful for it .But if it is not,its a sign that I have to work harder during sem 2.Whateve it is ,I tried my best already ,I leave everything in His hands :) InsyaAllah

So Last Monday this week ,I sat for my MUET speaking test .Finally ,that moment Ive been anxious for finally came .I was placed in Group 1 for session 2 that started at 11am .And I was assigned as Candidate C .The topic given for the test luckily was not heavy ,Not even revolving on current issue .Just a general knowledge but of course ,you can put the current issue into your points.That would be a much of help . I got one of my schoolmates as my groupmates.Perasaan bila ambil MUET dekat  sekolah lama was haha absurd .Tapi sekolah tulah yang dah menyekolahkan aku selama 5 tahun and I made tremendous memories there :') I think It was okay ,everyone was neutral haha ~ Alhamdulllah ut went smooth .The last test for MUET going to be on 10 Nov that is Writing ,Listening and Reading test .TSL031 really helped me in my MUET seriously 1 thanks Madam Ruqayya

Oh yes, tomorrow going back to kampung. Its been a while since I last saw and hugged Nenek and having fun gelak2 with fellow cousins !

Happy EidulAdha in advance everyone

2 comments:

  1. aghhh jealousnye baca! I want a one month holiday too right now! haha. neways, all the best for your results tiqa. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank uu !!!! ive ended my asasi anyways huhu ..sorry lmbt akak

      Delete