About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Monday, August 13, 2012

A very sweet 18 :D

assalamualaikum

Niat di hati nak mengupdate post as sson as August 9 2012 ended but then Im eager to include the pictures and through a lot of process in getting those pictures, Thanks to my unhelpful X10 yang layak campak longkang ,Im finally here to update about the unforgettable memories gained through my 18th birthday today :D Time flies ! Legally theorically ..Finally ! lolzz


I though that birthday in campus is not going to be that kewl just that few people that"might" remember my birthday would just come and wish me .Yalah since im not in a place where people actually knows me like my besties and stuff .And actually im not hoping for any wish of course .Just that when they wish ,it means that they thought of me and thought is what always matters.Feels appreciated .

So ,I am suppose to go for an iftar with the boobies that Thursday .And it was Lea who suggested that we go on Thursday and DEMI ALLAH aku betul2 tak sangka yang dia cadang hari Khamis cause it is August 9 ! Midnight 12am of August 9 , I received wish from Sayang and few of my besties.Again ,dont expect boobies would actually greet me.Well atleast.Adalah rasa dissapointed sikit !HAHA I was in Farah's room when Iman called me and wished me .Oh yes that girl , How i really miss her ! Then i have that feeling of going back to my room and take some things before proceeds back to Farah's room and finish up my assignments .Just that when I enter the room ,It was dark I thought roomie feel asleep already ,those bithcy boobies Diha,Tiqa and Kiera sang a birthday song to me as loud as they can be .err FYI,trio combinations to kalau dah menjerit ,boleh pecar Mawar ni.. Sebenanye terharu .Bila dah sume orang startled ,few of my classmates came to the room and wished me .Thanks guys :) Happy me ! Just wished Lea was there to tapinye dia balik .Oh typical Lea :P

That morning ,at the faculty , I received a lot of wishes from the Teslian batch of mine ,yang aku tak kenal pun wish but as usual lah kan Memang sume pakat panggil 'Panjang" jee .dah takde name dah .That name Lea gave me time MDS to melekat sampai sekarang.tah sape2 aku tak kenal pun panggil aku begitu .Again Thanks Lea -,- :P But then Lea told a devastating news said that dia tak bole ikut iftar that night sebab buka dengan mak dia. Frust lagi ni frust .takpelaa .. Janji boobies lain ada okay kot .tehee.. Yang aku rasa comel was that time habis kelas pukul 6 tu ,classmates aku nyanyi dekat tangga then jerit "given name" aku kuat2 mentang2lah pukul 6 dah takde orang n kt bawah epan tangga tu ada lagi classmates and Ustaz .hahahaha nak jugek masukkan ni .wahaha ..

Malam tu as planned, I had the iftar together with the boobies. weird name is it ? tapinyee itulah gelaran untuk geng kami .haha self made .Actually Ijin yang mulakan . Had the iftat at Bintang SideWalk Cafe in Section 7. The food was nice but the waiter service ? They need to find a more communicative waiters to serve the customers .Anyway then , I am so happy that finally all the boobies except for Lea finally gather together and spent time together.Its been long since we gathered and laughed like crazy .I mean since we moved to new block and being SEPARATED ! Then Diha and Kiera excused themselves .nak cucuk suit kat ATM .Kemain lamenye kitorang tunggu.Ingatkan buat duit .Just then when I turned around ... The first thing I noticed was Lea !!! She's there holding a chocolate cake and then everyone sang again :') Mamak2 twngok dengan penuh enthusiasism .Dah kenape lak budak2 ni ! haha Rupanye si Lea ni sengaja jee buat alasan ..Sayang Lea n boobies ^^

 Kek dari satu satunye kedai kek dekat Subang ! haha
 FINALLY ! A complete boobies ^^ Happy me is happy 

Ijin si kecik !


Then dah sampai kolej tu ,I was expecting a normal farewell la kan ? "Bye jumpa esok and stuff" Then Kiera kononnye laa urgently called me to a hidden corner at the lobby ,and Pooft amekkaw! Benda wajib !TEPUNG ! Habis satu kawasan tu penuh tepung siap kena marah lagi dengan jiran tentangga sebab memekak main lari2 jerit2 dah mcam paintball dah tapi awal lagi ,selalu diorang tu start mengilai pukul 12 malam takpe lakk .. 


Dah macam WombatGirl dah si Tiqa tuu 



So kesimpulannya ,I had a great birthday bash and a great 18th birthday ! Malam tu aku balik rumah andcelebrated again with my family . Gambar dekat fon Ayah 


To everyone who wished ,him ,family ,my babes and boobies Thank you so much for the wishes and love you gave me 

My babes , Daina,Dila,Dyan,Nani,Fiqa,Iman ,Nana and Mok ,i know that distance never actually makes us away .. Terharu that korang still ingat aku walaupun kita duk jauh with each other this time .Thank you BFFs ! Sayang korang sangat ! Thanks for the thoughtful wishes <3 p="p">

.And to each one of the boob ,Lea,Kiera,Diha,Tiqa,Nadia and Ijin ,thank you for being another wonder that appears in my life .Though we just know and met each other ,I really treasure each one of u, lets be friends for a long long longer time okay ? Sayang korang ..tak bole nak express dengan words .. Thank you!


I hope so that i can be a more loyal servant to Allah and may He bless me truthfully amin :) And hope that i can be a better person in each side and character i am . Its been a long rant is it ? But who cares ? Birthday setahun sekali jee !

No comments:

Post a Comment