About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bits of my mind

Assalamualaikum and Happy Ramadhan !

Unknowingly we are reaching the 28th day of Ramadan for this year.it feels fast.Like super fast .Dunia akhir zaman kan hmm . It marks a month and lebih sikit since semester break starts and goshhh I dont want it to move faster ~ Prepare mental fizikal untuk balik Sarawak nanti duluu . dengan naik kapal terbangnya lagi.Yes kapal terbang .that is what "bits of my mind " is all about.Satu dunia pun dah digemparkan dengan berita MH17 (milik MAS) ditembak jatuh minggu lepas and as much  it shocks the worldwide and the investigation to find the culprits is still going on , it makes a lot of people to feel a little bit sceptical about going on the plane.And yess that includes me .Since the only transportation to and from Sarawak and Selangor is only aeroplane , I cant help but affected by all these eerie news of airplane tragedies these days.

To be honest ,yes i do feel a bit scared about going back to Sarawak by plane on coming September ,but I always believe one thing , "Kun Fayakun " .kalau Allah dahh cakap itu,itulah jadi despite whatever precautions or actions you take . Accidents can happened everywhere .it depends on takdir and rezeki.Moga perjalanan kita ke destinasi apatah lagi yang pergi belajar tu dilindungi dan diberkati .Amin

Another thing that has been distracting me these days,and probably the attentive people of the world  is the news of Gaza-Israel. Honestly,I dont even wanna talk about this. Dont get me wrong ,Its not that I dont care ,but to see all those innocent children and women were killed mercilessly ,lives are made valueless ,it makes me feel so hopeless that there is nothing I can do .but they have my prayers always.Insya Allah .That's the best form of sedekah i can give to them and may it strenghten their faiths and never give up hoping and praying to The Almighty.Allah dah janjikan tempat terbaik untuk orang teraniaya.Laknatlah Israel ,tunggulah kau Hari Pembalasan .The worst thing is the Islamic leaders around them cover their eyes and sit doing nothing seeing those people got killed everyday !

This issue of Gaza-Israel is supposedly no longer an issue of Muslims fighting for freedom ,but it is the issue of fighting for humanity . World is sick nowadays .May we never will be strayed away from the right path .Amin.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiqa, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is not a spam yah :D

    ReplyDelete