About Me

My photo
"Read,think,then only judge "

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Towards the end of Semester 2

assalamualaikum .
What a day to write again.Its been like what how many months since I last wrote here . I've been abandoning this crib of mine because of time restraint and poor internet connection And basically I dont have the effort to speak about how hectic semester 2 has been and still is since this is the final exam week for semester 2 .

I think everything is going on as planned ,well at least better than what I've imagined.I have accomplished all those fearful assignments that involved a lot of outings this time around .From going to a mental hospital(i would love to blog about that later on),a political event by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim ,insight outing for Economy assignment and not to mentioned preparing/conducting things for the program under one course of Ko q. Its if i were to say in the bright side, it gave me experiences of a lifetime .Well it occupied me in case I have to be involved in any kind of programmes after this .

And my carry marks satisfied me so far alhamdulillah . I hope i can upgrade my pointer this sem because im going to be in Second year the coming Semester.Life is moving fast eh ? It really does  .It was yesterday I think i was crying and questioning myself for taking this course as my degree base but im thankful because life has been okay here .Well it is not that bad . Till the coming posts and may Allah ease me and my mates for the final ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment